Q: How to place an order?
It is very simple to purchase your favorite dress online. You can place the order with no registration. But we highly recommend you create a registered account before you place the order. The steps are as follows:
1. If you are brand new to our website, we suggest you create an account before you place the order, and then log in to place the order, then you can check your order status and history.
2. Enter the item page you want to order, fill in the wear date( refers to when you need to use the item), choose the gender, standard size or customize, then click" Add to Cart".
3. Click the button "Proceed to Checkout" if your order information is correct. PS: You can use the coupon code to apply for the discount on this page if you have the code.
4. Fill in the correct shipping address, email, phone number, and choose the shipping method payment method, etc, click "Place order now", finally, skip to the Paypal page or Checkout page to finish your payment. then your order is placed.
Q: How to pay for my order?
We accept Paypal and other major credit cards (via checkout), please contact us if you would like to pay in other methods. Signing up for a PayPal account is easy and free, and takes just a few minutes to complete. Once you complete it, you can send your payment in minutes. If you would like to pay via credit card, please view the pictures below for the appropriate procedures. Click "continue checkout" and you will be directed to the next page to fill out your information. You can then use your credit card to pay safely and securely.
If you don't have a PayPal or credit card, you can also pay offline, more details please take a reference here: https://www.ezcosplay.com/pay-offline
Q: How can I know my order status?
We will send tracking information to your registration email immediately after ship out.
You can track your order via the link: https://www.ezcosplay.com/sales/guest/form/
If you think your order tracking is abnormal, feel free to email us.
Q: Why do I need to pay additional custom tax for my items?
In certain circumstances, some countries may charge custom taxes for the purchase from other countries. Please kindly note that the buyer should be responsible for the Custom Tax of his country, thanks for your understanding.
Q: Which currency do you use?
The default currency on our website is USD. If you want to see other currencies, please click the right top to selecting your store's currency, the store will automatically update to display the currency associated with your payment processor.
Q: How will you notify me if there is a problem with my order?
All order communication is done via email, so it’s important that your email address is accurate and current.
Q: Why can’t I find my orders in my account?
As you did not create an account when placing your order, you are unable to access any information about your order on our website. If you would like to check the status of your order, please reach out to us via email or message. We'll be happy to assist you. And you can use the same email to register an account after you placed the order, your orders will automatically combine in your account. So you can also log in to check your orders.
Q: Can you add items after making the order?
I am sorry, we can't add the items, please place a new order with the same delivery option. Once you've done so, kindly inform us and we'll ship both orders together and refund any excess shipping fees.
Q: Which country can you ship to?
We can ship to all countries except Russia, Belarus and Ukraine.
Q: Do you ship to P.O. boxes and APO and FPO addresses?
We currently only offer shipping to P.O. Boxes with the detailed street. APO and FPO options are not available.
Q: Why do you choose only express shipping?
We offer economic shipping, standard shipping and express shipping, but for some large, heavy, or fragile items cannot be shipped via economy or standard shipping options; these shipping options are only available for small packages. Therefore, some items are only available for express shipping. So the item you choose is only available for express shipping.
Q: Do you have the actual picture of the product?
I'm sorry, we don't have any actual pictures of this product currently. We advise you to subscribe to the product on the product page so that you may receive updated pictures of this product when they become available.
Q: How can I tell if the item in stock or not?
1. The products in the following 2 catalogs are basically in stock.
2. Another way to tell if the item is in stock is to have a 24H Ship label on the first picture of the product, and If the Ready to Ship items are limited in sizes, which states what size in stock on the item page, as shown below:
Q: Why can't some cosplay be made to a customized size?
Please be aware that if the item you have inquired about does not have a customize size option on the product page, we are unable to manufacture customized sizes for this costume. This is because some items only come in set sizes, so we are unable to make customized sizes for these products.
Q: What is the size of the normal wig?
Our wigs are typically only suitable for head circumferences up to 60cm; if your head circumference is bigger than this, please contact customer care before making a purchase.
Q: Are there any costumes washing and drying instructions?
The methods for cleaning cosplay costumes can vary depending on the materials. Here are some methods for common materials:
1. Hand washes only, using normal water ( just don't be so hot or cold) will be okay. Finally, hang it on a hanger to air dry, avoiding direct sunlight.
2. It will be better to wash them separately to prevent staining, especially for the sharp & bright like red, yellow, purple, green, etc.
3. For most of them (except leather, fur & materials that are thin, light or weak), you can iron it (like ironing normal clothing) when they are dry.
4. For the cotton and polyester costumes, I think hand washing will be better, Yes, but it's better to turn it inside out when you wash it, so you can keep the surface from piling.
5. Leather and faux leather: If possible, use a professional leather cleaning agent. If you don't have a specialized cleaner, you can gently wipe the leather surface with a damp cloth, but avoid saturating the entire costume. Use a soap-free solution or leather conditioner to wipe and maintain the softness and shine of the leather. After cleaning, wipe dry with a cloth and then lay it flat to dry, avoiding exposure to sunlight or using hot air to dry.
Q: Are there any wigs washing and drying instructions?
Cleaning methods for cosplay wigs may vary depending on the materials used. Here is a general guideline for cleaning cosplay wigs:
Brushing: Before washing the wig, gently brush it with a wig brush to remove any tangles or loose hair. Start from the ends and work your way up to avoid damaging the fibers.
Pre-wash: Fill a basin or sink with cold water and add a small amount of mild shampoo specifically designed for synthetic wigs. Swirl the water to create a gentle lather.
Washing: Submerge the wig into the soapy water for one minute and gently swirl it around. Use your fingertips to lightly massage the wig, paying attention to the areas that are most soiled. Avoid excessive rubbing or twisting, as it may cause tangling or damage to the wig.
Rinse: Empty the soapy water and refill the basin with clean cold water. Rinse the wig thoroughly by submerging it and swirling it around in clean water. Repeat this step until no traces of shampoo remain.
Conditioning (optional): You can use a wig conditioner specifically formulated for synthetic hair. Follow the instructions on the conditioner bottle and apply it to the wig, focusing on the mid-lengths and ends. Rinse the conditioner out thoroughly with cold water. Or apply conditioning spray very lightly over wig, spraying 10–12 inches from the wig.Drying: Gently squeeze out excess water from the wig without twisting or wringing it. Place the wig on a wig stand or a towel to air dry. Avoid using heat sources such as hair dryers or direct sunlight, as they can damage the fibers. Allow the wig to dry completely before styling or storing it. And brush wig only when completely dry.
Q: Can you take a personalized or custom item?
We offer personalized or custom, made-to-order items. You can request a personalized or custom item. Please provide the product's name or link or the picture. Or submit commission inquiry https://www.ezcosplay.com/commission. If your email address does not go through this commission form, please email us directly with the required content in the form, our email: [email protected]Please note that if the item you inquired does not have a customize size option on the product page, that means we cannot do customized size for this costume.
Q: I was wondering if you sell it separately?
Yes, we can sell separately and do the custom size.
Q: Why can't my order use the coupon code?
Our coupon is only applicable to full-priced products and cannot be used for discounted products. Discounted products will display a message below the price that reads: Attention: The coupon cannot be used for this product.
Q: Do you style the wig before shipping out?
Our wigs come with a basic style. You can also leave your special instructions about your style service when you place the order; our stylists will style wigs to your specifications.
Q: What is your return policy?
Please check via the link:
Q: What are the rules of cancelling orders?
All orders can be canceled within 24 hours free of charge. After that, a handling fee equal to 50% of the item price will be applied since the costumes are tailor-made from scratch for each customer. Please consider your purchase carefully to avoid cancellation charges.
Q: What is the use date?
The "Use Date" refers to the date you need the item by. It serves as a reference date of our maker's production. While we will do our best to deliver by the use date you have provided, please note that we cannot guarantee it since the processing/tailoring time may vary depending upon each individual item. To ensure that you receive your order on time, we recommend that you choose your use date based on our average processing/tailoring time, which typically ranges from 1-5 weeks.